Videos RCH 250 Quad Flying In HD

Tony

Staff member
I decided to go ahead and brush the dust off the RCH 250 quad and get some FPV time that I need really bad. So I strapped the Mobius to the quad so that you guys could enjoy it as well.

Try not to worry about the trash that is around my property right now. We are cleaning out the barn and holy crap there was a lot of stuff in there. And we are only about 1/4 the way done. Needless to say, there is going to be a HUGE fire in my backyard so that we can burn all of this stuff. But not in this wind.

You also get to see the HUGE power pole they are going to put up. I just want the dirt from the hole they are about to dig lol.

The end is not what I expected... Didn't even run my timer out. Might need to check that battery...

Have a watch and let me know what you think!

RCH 250 Quad HD Flying... And Crashing... - YouTube

Tony

Staff member
Well guys, sadly this is the last HD footage that you will see from the Mobius Action Camera. I loved that camera, but it just couldn't take the beating of the "Heavy As Hell" Runner 250 falling on top of it after a fall of about 90 feet. Completely destroyed the camera and the SD card that was in it. So I hope you enjoyed this onboard video, it's going to be a while before there is anymore. I will not put a GoPro size camera on a quad. And I can't afford another Mobius right now. Talk about complete suckage...

Top Bottom