General Rc305 vtx/vrx

Tony

Staff member
So I purchased these from a member on here (I think lol) and never got around to doing anything with them. Then Matt decided that he wanted his turn at FPV so I sold them to him. Like me, he never got around to doing anything with them. So we made a deal and they came right back to me. This was a few years ago lmao.

Well today I finally pulled them out of the box (same box they were shipped to me in when I originally purchased them lmao) and I set them up on the Runner 250. You see, Matt crashed the ever loving crap out of my little 250 and when it hit the ground, the battery slid forward, completely busted off the OSD from the board and tore the wires coming off the camera. So I had bare ends to play with.

So I took the VTX out of the runner and replaced it with this little silver guy. I soldered all of the wires up and fed it 12 volts of power. I go out to my living room and I connect the VRX to my beautiful 55" LED Tv and power everything on. To my surprise, everything is in black and white.

I thought it was just a fluke so I changed cables and ports on my Tv and the issue was still there.

So I have narrowed it down to two things. IT's either the camera that is only showing black and white, or it's the VTX that is transmitting black and white. Either way, no FPV for me today... Flying in black and white just sucks, even more so when you are doing it with rubber duckies lmao.

Anyone have a good camera, VTX and VRX they want to get rid of?

Top Bottom