rc plane

Slobberdog

:welcome1:

Whatever you need help with ask the question in the plane section and there will be plenty of help come along, lots of knowledgable people on here.

Manish

I want to know about what are the components needed to build rc plane. can u help me by listing the components name with proper specification of all that so that it will be easy for me to get it from market.

Slobberdog

As I said put your question up in the plane section on the forum with a bit more information on what type, nitro or electric scale etc, and someone will help you out,

Manish

I want to build The Rc-Help Trainer first plane. With it's boxed fuselage, With the kfm3 airfoil wing,
so I need to know all the components name with proper specification needed which are used to make
that plane..

EyeStation

Manish

thanks..... bt I m nt able to get plane plan pdf file from store. will u help me by sending that file to my mail.

Tony

Staff member
If you are just wanting to fly the RCH Trainer, you can go as far down as a 4ch Tx. I highly suggest though that you get at least the DX6i if not the DX7s. I have the DX8 and love it, but understand those that can't afford such a Tx.

Manish

ya I was thinking about dx8 but thats too expensive and I cnt afford that much expensive. And of what thickness foam should I use? I hav got styrofoam of 1 inche thickness.

Tony

Staff member
1" is way too thick. I'm using 3/16" from dollar tree, but you can use something like 6mm Depron if you have easier access to that. YOu will just have to use supports on the wing and tail.

Top Bottom