RC Noob

TheCause

Hello all!

My name is Tommy and i just starting to get into the Gas RC cars. i have a Traxxas T-maxx thats been sitting in my shed (11 years) since my dad past away when i was young. Good thing is though i was lucky enough to find the youtube video on disassembling and reassembling a T-maxx so hopefully i can get it running again. i am praying that you guys will help me out and i can learn from you guys. i do have experience when it comes to real cars and working on them so im guessing its not so different at all, but we shall see. :)

Tommy

Tony

Staff member
No need to pray here bro, we are always willing to help out on just about anything. My condolences about your father, I know what it's like to lose a father at a young age (12). Sucks to say the least.

I'm guessing since this is 11 years old, you have pretty much the exact one that I had in the video. If you have any questions, just ask, don't hesitate.

Welcome to the forum, hope to see some pictures and videos here shortly.

:welcome1:

wolfman76

very sorry bout your loss.... WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY WE ARE ALL BRUTHAS HERE AND FEW SISTAS.... WE WILL HELP IN ANYWAY WE CAN

Top Bottom