450 RC Logos

Hi everyone wasnt sure where to post this so i posted it here. I am currently trying to compile Logos of all the makers of rc helicopters and parts, so i can print them out and im going to make a collage out of them on my hobby table that im making and then paint over them with clear gloss polyurethane so that i can see them through it while im working on my heli's and ill have a heli landing pad as the center point of the entire bench where i will mainly be working. I think it will look pretty neat after im all done. It has been kind of hard to find nice quality logos to use for this project, i have searched images on google and bing both, but like i said some are harder to find then others. If you know of any good brands that i should include in my collage please let me know as i do not want to forget any good ones and if you possibly have any good quality images of them please send them to me thanks TOM. tom.lucky13@gmail.com

Dirk

tommyboy660;64365If you know of any good brands that i should include in my collage please let me know as i do not want to forget any good ones and if you possibly have any good quality images of them please send them to me thanks TOM. [email said:
tom.lucky13@gmail.com[/email]

ALIGN, ALIGN ,ALIGN!!! :triumphant:

I think what you are doing is going to look super cool. Remember the pics.

Oh yes thanks Dirk. Align was deffinately one of the first on my list. I also have Scorpion, Castle, Spektrum, E-Flite, Savox, Hi-Tec, Horizon Hobby thats almost all I got as of right now so any others anyone can think of? I think I might just airbrush a heli pad onto the bench instead of printing one out then maybr just print out the H and some borders cuz im not good with detail on airbrushing yet.

Tony

Staff member
Are you talking about just heli's, or are you talking about all Rc manufacturers?

Align
Compas
SAB Heli Devision
Mikato
Blade
Curtis Youngblood

I'm tired and drawing a blank now lmao.

Pretty much heli based brands but a few others too maybe. Mostly looking to pick and choose the bigger well known ones out of them all and the ones I use so not every single one will be used but if they fit the bill and I like them then they will or if their logo just looks cool. There really is no rhyme to my reason lol. Just kinda thought this up on a whim right before I was gonna put down the first layer of urethane so until ive compiled all I want to the bench is kind of on stand by.

Top Bottom