Rc is no hobby its a disease

scoobyblue

Hi all in this wonderfull forum, im lookn forward to meeting many new happy people. Ive been in rc for bout a yr 1st car was a erevo brushless mamba max. But I gotta say im agmade fan thru nthru dont hold it against me lol well guys thought I should intro me self and I wish u all fun and remeber
rc is no hobby its a disease

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

You got that right about it being a disease lmao. It's almost like herpes, once you have it, it's almost impossible to get rid of hahaha. Welcome to the forum. Post up some pics of your Rc's and videos if you have any. If you don't have any, well I say it's time to start making some :biggrin1:

Lee

Welcome dude, If my money wasn't all going into my Helis i'd get a car of some sorts to mess about with.

scoobyblue

Hey lee cheers hey, had a chopper 1nce. Man they dont like power lines do they. Thanks for the welcome bud, and man remember

Tony

Staff member
Those are some great looking Rc's right there.

Here is a tip, at the top of the forum on the right is a button "Settings". Click on that and on the left side of the next page you will see "Signature". In your Sig, you can put your saying in there so you don't have to type it every time. Also, put your first name in your sig as well so we know who you are lol. I'm not sure if you can do this on Tapatalk, but you can in any internet browser.

scoobyblue

Hey tony I almost for got. I use tapatalk app. So I can do it that way, stuff puttn that in at the end all the time. Me thumbs would fall off. I do enuf of this thru me phn. Lol ay if its mornin where u are, ave a coffee for me bud.

Tony

Staff member
Already on my second pot :biggrin1:. And I'm at work, so in america, if you carry a gun to work, you have to have coffee in your off gun hand lmao. I will shoot someone and never spill a drop hahaha.

Top Bottom