Rc-Help's New Transmitter! Reveal Plus A Bonus!

murankar

Staff member
Finally, I about pooped my pants when you pulled that little stunt.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Derek

yeah, the voice notifications are nice but not necessary, just as you said. I would like the upgraded Spektrum tx's for the wireless buddy box...that's about it.

Anyway...congrats on the new tx! I hope you enjoy flying again....perhaps we'll see your Edge again.

callsign4223

Staff member
I was afraid he was gonna drop the dx9 the way he was flinging it around talking with his hands.

Also, after seeing the red bulls blades I suggested replacing them with align 150 blades. Those things are narrow and flimsy, but they are the same length as the 150 blades.

Tony

Staff member
yeah, the voice notifications are nice but not necessary, just as you said. I would like the upgraded Spektrum tx's for the wireless buddy box...that's about it.

Anyway...congrats on the new tx! I hope you enjoy flying again....perhaps we'll see your Edge again.

Which 540? I have 3 of them lol.

Uri, the quad is a blast. I fly the crap out of it in my house bit my doberman hates it.

Derek

I'd like to see the blue and white 540 in the air but that actually doesn't matter what I want....as long as you are flying again and enjoying it.

murankar

Staff member
My daughter has one of those, Aires brand. I fly it a couple times and enjoyed it myself.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

EyeStation

Ha, had me going there. I got myself a DX6 for the extra memory and the 3 position switches. Came with a 4 Ch. receiver and generic soft TX bag for the same $199.
I got 3 more heli's and the Bumble Bee Quad to program into it and I can put my two backlit DX6i's on the market.
Careful with that RedBull. That tail drive train is pretty sensitive to blade scrapes. Once you pull the case off to do the repair, you won't want to again. lol

Tony

Staff member
Thankfully, if I do a tail blade scrape with this one, it's going to be because of an inverted crash. And I'm pretty sure the tail gears are going to be the least of my worries hahaha.

I was looking at the DX6 and almost got it. But really needed that extra channel for governors. But I don't want a 7s, already had an 8, so I went with the 9. And I'm glad I did. Now, I just need find time to do everything lol.

Top Bottom