Rc-Help's New Toy

Tony

Staff member
Okay, so it's not so new. But I think this will be a fun plane to fly around for a bit. I would have edited the video, but something is going on with teh audio. It's all there, but it was way off in the editing software. Looked like a foreign film with voice overs lol.

Anyway, here it is. It's a Saito 4 stroke engine and the wing is 68". Should be fun. Let me know what you think.

20150215 155213 - YouTube

Tony

Staff member
Its' probably going ot be a while before this one sees air. But not as long as the other one that I received. Need to find more Rx's for them. I'm running out.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Its' probably going ot be a while before this one sees air. But not as long as the other one that I received. Need to find more Rx's for them. I'm running out.
Hey Tony, good luck with your new project! With your knowledge and talent, that plane will be up and running in no time. When do you find time to have fun and fly with all the stuff you got going on? No matter what, your doing a good job on the site!:arms: keep up the good work.

Tony

Staff member
That's just it, I don't have time to fly lmao. But I'm going to be making time to fly.

I could actually put this plane in the air now. With the FM Tx anyway, but that is just NOT going to happen lmao. I have had enough of those. I need to find some Rx's and set it up on my DX9. That way, I know it's not going to crash cause of interference. Still need to fix the fuse, but that is just some CA and monokote.

I did shoot a longer video showing everything that I got, I'm trying to upload it now, but for some reason, in my video editing, it's causing the audio/video to go off. It's irritating lol. It's like it's stretching frames of video, but keeping the audio the same. I wonder if this is a frame rate setting... Might need to check that.

Top Bottom