RC Help Trainer

JimAmes

Hi, my name is Jim. I am brand new to RC and am as green as they come. I like this forum because of all the information that I see people sharing to help other.
I look forward to interacting with you.

Tony

Staff member
Hay Jim, welcome to Rc-Help! Every one of us started out green. And there is only one way to learn, and that is to ask questions. And that is what we are here for. No matter the questions, post them up. We are happy to help you out.

:welcome1:

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH. you have found a rare place in the world of forums. Just ask and we will do what we can to help.

Kamper

Hi Jim,

My name is Ken and split my time between Wyoming and Arizona..Arizona is where I do my flying as Wyoming is too windy..I have close to three years under my belt, starting with a Blade 120 SR, Blade 130X and now have recently put my Align 450 air born once again..I don't know much but would glad to share anything to help if I can..

I love flying helis..it is such a rush for me..I have always been interested in RC aircraft but until we expanded our life to include Arizona it was only a dream. Arizona has lots of hobby shops so I had to jump in..

Good luck with your experiences. Everyone starts out green so ask any questions you have, the only thing stupid is the question that goes un asked..

Nice to meet you,

Ken

Top Bottom