General Rc-Help Trainer Plane

kaushal

Hello everyone, i really need URGENT help for this matter. Actually, when i downloaded the file and took the printouts, it is not matching with the Measurement. I want to ask that is it it ok, if i continue or will there be any problems later ?

If i cannot continue, i will take new printouts now itself but how will i rectify the problem ?

Please see the picture in attachment.

Thanking you,
Kaushal Kakaria.

wht to do.jpg

wht to do.jpg

Tony

Staff member
You have to give us a little time. Remember, it's still pretty early for us here in the states.

Is this the V3 trainer? If so, when you print, you should disable any page scaling and print at 100% size. You can use it as you have it, but the plane will be much smaller than it's supposed to be. I have designed the plans where this shouldn't happen, but I see it does still happen. Double check that this is the V3 plane, and that you have all page scaling turned off.

The foamboard that I use is 20"x30". But you can use any size you want as long as you can fit these pieces to it.

kaushal

Sorry sir, i usually dont remember that these are not Indian Forums. It is the V3 Trainer plan I downloaded from the bottom of the Store Category.
Ok, i should the foam board of that dimension but is there any specific thickness ? ex. 6mm,7mm etc. ?

Thank you,

Tony

Staff member
The stuff that I use is 3/16" which is .1875" or 4.7625mm. It's pretty thin, but you can use anything up to about 6mm. However, if you are using heavy foamboard, you will want to put more motor on the plane to help carry the weight. The wings are made to carry more weight than I designed the plane for, so all you should need for a heavy plane is more motor.

And you can stop with the "sir" stuff. I get that enough working for the Military lol.

kaushal

Haha....thank you brother. In India nobody helps this way in his Hobby. This is JUST GREAT ! Thank you,
I may have some problems ahead, pls guide me, its incomplete without your help.

Thanking you,

Tony

Staff member
That looks perfect to me. On the right side of that page, and on every other page of the PDF, there are cut lines on the edges of the pages. This is where you will cut the pages and tape them together. Let me know if you need any further help.

kaushal

Thank you, I see in the video that you use some kind of cutter to have the papers cut, what is that called ?

Tony

Staff member
It's just a cheap paper cutter. I have added one to the store. Just click on teh Store tab above, then click on tools on the right side menu and go to the last page. It should be the last item on that page. Hope this helps.

kaushal

That may get a bit costly for me in India. Anyways will ask my Art Sir to do this.
I dont get from where should I cut the page, pls help.

cant.jpg

cant.jpg

Tony

Staff member
For some reasons the cut lines are not on your pages. And I have no idea what that line is on the right page that is vertical. Try printing out page 2 only in color and see if the lines show up along the edges. They are red by default.

Tony

Staff member
Wow, no one ever told me about that error in the file. I'm working on fixing that line on the page you have pictured to the right. Make sure when you print, you are doing so borderless. There should be red lines on teh sides of the pages that have a page that butts up against them. If you look at the PDF, you will see the lines.

kaushal

Ok, but for this image in Adobe itself, i cant see any red lines on the right side. Pls see the attachment.

nop.jpg

nop.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Yes, that is the line that I had to repair. No one told me that it was moved. Please redownload the file as I have just uploaded a new file to teh server. All lines should be there now.

Tony

Staff member
Found another error and have put the correct file on the server. It's one of those days. Everything should be corrected now. If you see any issues, let me know and I will take care of them.

kaushal

Pls tell me which error(s) were corrected now so that i can take a re-printout of them but not of the whole set, my office people will shout at me.:)

Tony

Staff member
Make sure the servo mount is in the fuselage. I mistakenly uploaded the wrong file the first time. And the corrected files are those that had the cut line not lined up correctly. Pages 2,3,5,6,8,9

Top Bottom