Rc-Help Store Now Open (kinda)

Tony

Staff member
Hello everyone. I have spent the last couple weeks playing with the code on the store to get it to look like it does now. There are thousands if not millions of variables with this software, and I need all of the members on here to help. Just to the right of the "Whats New" you will see a button called "RCH Store". Just click on that, and a new page will open with the store. Please click around and see what you think, and if you find anything that doesn't look right, let me know and I will take care of it. Conceder this the "Beta" version of the store that is still under testing.

Everything that is on the store is for sale, and all payments are through PayPal and not the forum. I do this because it's just safer for everyone that way. So if you do want to buy something that is on the store, just click the pay button. If the shipping seems off, post a reply to this thread and let me know. I'm still trying to set all of that up, it just takes a while. I have went through it, but I may have missed something.

If you think something should be added to the store, then let me know. You can click the contact link in the store, on the forum, or just PM me. I will see what I can do to add the item you are looking for. You can even post up here on this thread and let me know. I do have more things to add, I am just trying to find the time. I will also be adding pics to all of the items that don't have pics on them yet. and the ones that are really small, I will be updating soon.

Let me know what you think, what you want to see on there, and click that buy button if you want anything. You will have to create an account, but I'm the only one that can see any of it. Thanks guys, it's time for RCH to head in a new direction as well as staying right where it is. This is going to be exciting!

Adam

Hey tony i tried getting the PDF trainer since i have never flown planes before and i cant figure it out. but the store looks awesome man keep up the good work

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ok problem #1. There is no way to tell what size the decals are. That's the only thing I see wrong with it! Lol. Other than that COOL! You did a good job. I want to order some decals tomorrow. Need to know how big each one is to see if they will fit!

Ps what about color opptions?

Tony

Staff member
Adam, you will add it to your cart and go through it just as you usually do. Once you have it done, I will approve the sale and you can download it in the members area of the store. I'm working on a way for me to not have to approve it since it's a download.

Sam, I will be measuring and adding sizes to the decals. I will also be adding some check boxes for the colors since I have 12 colors to choose from right now. I just wanted to get some people in there to find these issues. and it's greatly appriciated. I will be fixing this stuff up this weekend I hope. I would do it now, but I don't have the decals here with me, so I can't really measure them lol.

If you see anything else, just let me know. Adam, let me know if you can get through it. If not, I will try to see what is going on.

Tony

Staff member
adam, I see what you are talking about. It won't let you add it to the cart. Workin on this issue now.

Tony

Staff member
Are you wanting just the RCH like is pictured? If so, give me color, length and height and I will custom make you some since you wanted them since before I sold the other one and forgot all about it. Free if they are not too big, just let me know.

Top Bottom