Rc-Help Store Changes

Tony

Staff member
In the next few days, I will be getting rid of the store as you see it now. I will instead be replacing it with a static page with direct links to downloads. If you have any questions, just ask. If you have suggestions, I would like to hear them.

Tony

Staff member
Alright, I have changed the link to the store at the top of the forum. Now, you will just sign into the forum, and click the link in the store. When you click the link, it will open up a new page in your browser where the PDF file will load. If you want, you can right click and select "Save File As" to download it directly to your computer.

Everything but the Trainer is in Beta. There are 3 plans on there, the RCH Trainer, RCH Edge 540, and the NEW plane, the RCH F-117. I wanted an F-117 and this is what I have come up with. I will put more detail into another thread on the plans and what my plans are for it.

If you have feedback on what you would like to see in the store, post them below. It may take time, but I will try to get more things put in there.

Tony

Staff member
Just a heads up to everyone, I had to change the store back to the old store. It hit me when I was on the phone with my wife that I did, in fact, make one change to the forum when all of these issues started. I created a new page for the store. It's exactly the same as the How-To tab in the way it's made, but for some reason as soon as I reverted the store back to the old one, everything started working correctly.

This could be a fluke, or coincidence, and further testing is needed, but I just wanted to give you a heads up as to what was going on.

The F-117 is still for download if you want it. Just click the link below.

http://www.rc-help.com/download/rchf117.pdf

Please let me know if you see any issues with the forum. Those of you that have helped out so far, I thank you for your time in reporting it to me.

Top Bottom