Rc-Help Shirts, Need Opinions

Tony

Staff member
My press is not that big, and that would be more of a sublimation transfer than a vinyl transfer. Just the sublimation printer is over a grand lol. If you guys buy enough stuff, I will be getting into it though.

Tony

Staff member
After reading these responses, we have decided to start off simple. We are going with a tagless NO pocket tee shirt. I wear these shirts every day and they are quite nice. I will have some L and some XL in gray and black. As I said, we are starting off simple and we will move on from there. Polo's will come next if I can find a decent supplier. Most likely they will be black just like the tee's. If we get enough requests, I may do some other colors for the shirt, and change up the logo colors. as of right now, the logo will be all red, and there will not be a helicopter on them unless I can make some pre orders and order some white vinyl for the shirts.

i will try to work on setting the shirts up in the store tomorrow if I can get some test runs done and get some pics of them done. As stated before, I will have the option of your name and something else on the other sleeve for $5 each. You pick the font on the sleeves.

If you have any more ideas, now is the time to speak up.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Tony and I have also discussed doing white Tees with red or black logo/lettering on them ... just wondering what you guys think of that?

murankar

Staff member
Hey Tony!

I am sure you have found this already but I think you might find interesting. http://www.outletshirts.com, I just did a quick search and found this. I do not have an account so I do not know what the discount is, but it does discount based on totla dollars spent instead of the quantity purchased. It will allow you to mix and match your purchase and still get the bulk rate. I found this interesting so I thought I would share. Imagine a whole product line of RCH apparel with a hat to match.

Tony

Staff member
I have thought about hats, but the machine to do them is about 5K. Kinda out of the question right now lol.

murankar

Staff member
Hats, that would be cool but I like the pull over fleece the have [I would pay ya $45 for one]. The other nice thing is that they offer name brands like Jerzee. Here on post (korea) the sew anything for cheap real cheap. The only problem is the quality of the thread used. I had a set of Army Dress Blues pants custom made and had some changes done to the jacket for $150. the pants were $90 out the door fully fitted and tailored to spec. I leave in August so that could be an issue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom