Rc-Help Live Stream

Tony

Staff member
I'm creating this thread to see if I can embed the live stream here on the site.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Igl2OgG85Sc?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tony

Staff member
I had it working, but people would have to come in here to watch it. Not really any notifications other than it just starting. I'm working on a solution but it's going to take some time.

Tony

Staff member
Tonight at 8:00PM Central, or 9:00PM Eastern. That is if I can get my network to cooperate.

Tony

Staff member
Um... That is a good question lmao. I still have not made up my mind on what I want the topic to be.

Tony

Staff member
Yes, 9PM eastern. It's been a horrible day lmao. In just over an hour and a half from the time of this post lol.

Tony

Staff member
Live stream is scheduled.

Topic: Are Quads Killing The Hobby As We Know It???

Be sure to post in the comments and let me know what you think after the stream starts.

Hope to see you all there!!!

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know, something came up and the show may start a little late. I'm trying to hurry but not sure if I'm going to make it on time. If you have questions, just post them here.

Tony

Staff member
Everything was crap in the office here. And right now, I'm stuck in here. All of my studio equipment is out in the studio and unfortunately, I can't leave here right now. If I can get things going within an hour, I will start it back up, but not sure if I'm going to be able to do that. Sorry about that.

Top Bottom