Rc-help Is Back Online

Tony

Staff member
Just wanted to post a quick thread stating that RCH is back online. Took a little longer than it should have, and I do apologize. But we are back.

As usual, post in here if you see anything that is not quite right.

Thank you all for your patience.

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, as is tradition, we are having some issues with the mail server on the new server. I'm working on fixing the issue, but mail servers are a thorn in my side. I will try to get the emails working again as soon as possible. If you are reading this, and you just signed up on the site, please send me a pm on the site (if you can) and let me know and I will approve your account.

RandyDSok

I tried to catch you on your Twitch stream this afternoon for a bit... but it wouldn't let me log in on the mobile version or chat... kept forcing the app so I finally installed it... and you had quit by the time I got it installed and logged in. I probably wouldn't have had anything to suggest but I did think it'd have been entertaining to watch you bangin' your head as you'd mentioned.... lolol

( I was waiting for the exGF to get out of a Dr's appointment... and waiting, waiting etc )

Tony

Staff member
You would have had a good time, I still do not have it working and I cannot figure out why. I suck at site servers, mail servers are another subject...

Tony

Staff member
And the saga continues!!!

So I have no idea what happened to the control panel that I had on the server that was highly suggested to me, but every page was giving me a 503 error. I was going to move to another VPS, but after extremely slow upload speeds, I NOPED straight out of that really quick. And yes, I got my money back lmao.

so today, I setup another server on MY server in my closet and moved all of the RCH files over from the other VM that was giving me issues. So far so good, this is the first post on the 'new' server (lol) so hopefully I can do some testing and see what, if anything went wrong with the other vm that was tossing 503's all over the place.

But, RCH is back up and running like it was. Now, it's time to get a test site up and test the new form software, get it finalized, and make the change here on the public site!

Let me know if you see any issues.

Tony

Staff member
sweet. And no worries about teh delay lol. Just making sure everyone is on the same page, and not on a cached site.

Top Bottom