Rc-Help Decals Are here.

Tony

Staff member
I have finally made the Rc-Help decals for those that want them. I have 26 decals made up that are 7"x3/4". They read "www.Rc-Help.com" with the Rc-Help being bigger. You have seen this decal on my Edge 540T aileron.

If you are looking for something to put on your car window or something, I have 4 of those as well. These decals measure 33"x5" and are made to go on the back window of cars or trucks. yes, the real ones lol.

I will be giving the small decals away for free to those that want them. I would like a small donation to cover shipping, but if you can't, that is fine. The large decals I'm asking for a $10 donation. Shipping on them is quite high due to their size. I will be rolling them up and putting them in a box for shipping. I was going to put them in a tube, but a box would be easier.

Let me know if you want some of these. At this time, I have to put a limit of two free small decals per person. Any money donated will go into helping the site grow. Let me know if you would like any.

Thank you all.

-Tony

IMG_4991.jpg

IMG_4991.jpg

They look great Tony, put me down for the ones like in the pic shown.
Also will you be making some smaller that could possibly put on Heli canopies ect

Tony

Staff member
The only way to make them smaller is to take the "www." and ".com" off of them. Those are really too small as is to cut on the plotter, but I did it anyway, so there is no way to actually do it any smaller than they are now. The "Rc-Help" alone is 5"x3/4". But, I will see about making that part smaller. I'm sure that I can, cause I think I have at one point when I was messing with the plotter.

and for international shipments, I will need some help with the shipping. I'm not sure what it's going to cost to ship at this time, but I'm thinking it's not going to be cheap. I will have to check on this.

Tony

Staff member
According to what I just found out, it's about a buck to ship a couple decals to Aussie. I will actually have to go to the post office to get a final price and expected date of delivery. If that is the case, I can handle that.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
put me down for one for the car... rest.. can you please send me atleast three of the small ones? I will paypal you when you want me to.. :)

is it the same price for the car(33") ones and the plane (7") ones?

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I'll take the small ones like the one on your plane's ailerons. I'll put them on my Multiplex Twinstar

Tony

Staff member
it was not my design. I put it on there just to see if I could make something work, and with a site that is about all things Rc, it just seemed a little counter productive to have a heli up there and nothing else.

Tony

Staff member
I'm still trying to come up with a proper logo for the site. It's been 6 months, and I can't think of anything to put up there. One of these days it will happen.

RandyDSok

Perhaps a transmitter... but then again, RCG already uses a cartoon transmitter so maybe not... just a thought

Tony

Staff member
Then again if you think about it, aircraft use stick radios, and cars and trucks use pistol grip radios. I may be able to do something with that.

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
Put a driver with a steering wheel in his hand, a helmet on his head, and a scarf around his neck and of course sunglasses, above the dash. Similar to...

Last edited:
Top Bottom