rc heli movie with 3-4 stealth helis

wolfman76

i think i posted the youtube link to this movie before but for the life of me can't remember the name of the movie... It had 3-4 rc stealth helis that had laser cannons mounted on the front of them they were suppose to be electric helis but when wathcing the movie they were nitros the movie came out in the 80s they also looked like mini bluethunder helis suppose to be taken place in a college and were funded by the military someone started controlling them remotely by a brown delivery truck anyone have any ideas as to the name of the movie or which one i am talking about ?????????????????????

Tony

Staff member
I know the helicopter in some scenes as well as the F-16's in Blue Thunder were RC. And the best thing, one of the F-16's was piloted by NightFlyyer. Pretty cool.

wolfman76

wow that is cool !!!! do you know the movie i am thinking of though tony i think i have posted the youtube link to it before in a thread here on the forum but for the life of me i cannot remember it

Last edited:

wolfman76

YES THAT IS EXACTLY IT!!! sweet i knew someone would know what it was go to 8:05 and that is where the first one shows up

- - - Updated - - -

i remember seeing this movie first time when i was like a teenager

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom