RC Boats

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I would like to suggest a RC boat section added here somewhere! I just got a Traxxas spartian boat for Christmass. I'd like to share my Experiance with everyone. With the non winter we have experianced, I'm sure spring is right around the corner. I'll soon be taking my boat to the local pond and trying her out. Lol. I'm going to mount a go pro mount to the hull. Video should be wild!

:lol::lol::lol:

Tony

Staff member
I will see what I can get done. As for mounting the camera, just make sure it's pretty much sitting on the hull or it will be top heavy. I have seen quite a few tip over with a high camera mount. Can't wait to see some videos. :thumbsup:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I will see what I can get done. As for mounting the camera, just make sure it's pretty much sitting on the hull or it will be top heavy. I have seen quite a few tip over with a high camera mount. Can't wait to see some videos. :thumbsup:

There are some really cool ones on you tube! Lol

Tony

Staff member
All done bro. I added two sections under the cars and trucks. Let me know if you can think of anything else.

Boats

Tony

Staff member
Well, we have some plans in the works to really clean up this forum. I have a layout on my new forum that I really like, and think I will apply it here. It makes the forum not as long, but still easy to find everything. It will just take a LOT of time to get everything moved and we may have to shut the forum down to do it.

Tony

Staff member
It will be a while for the new layout. Probably on the next big upgrade to the forum. And it will more than likely be 6mo to a year out on that.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ok man gater aid duels ready to start YE ha!

Check out the video I just posted in the boat sextion. Let me know what you think. I got the red one! Lol

Top Bottom