General Raptor 30

FF781

I have a raptor 30. And I crashed it pretty good. I am getting ready to buy parts for it but I am confused because I keeping seeing v2 on all the parts. Does that mean version 2 and how do I tell what I have.

Derek

I'm pretty sure the v2 means that there are long linkage rods that come down from the top of the head to the swash plate. Direct Flight Control (DFC) will only have two linkage connections coming down to the swash. Do you have a flybar or flybarless? I just did a Google search for "Raptor 30" and most of the results that turned up were with a flybar. Can you post a picture, or a couple of pictures, of your helicopter? Then we'd surely be able to tell you what it is that you have. From the search results that I found, it's mostly likely the flybarred v2.

murankar

Staff member
Ok the V1 and V2 Look practically identical. They may have updated the tail output box maybe the head and possible a few other bits. I have never owned one, seen one, touched one, yadda yadda yadda. Anyhow more than likely if you want to repair the head for instance then you may need to replace the whole head.

THese are Flybared helis. The Rapter 30 is an older model.

Top Bottom