Quad pulled the trigger on a fpv quad

wolfman76

well it is official i have decided to go for the team blacksheep quad i also ordered the tin shield and the TBS CORE.... have not ordered the fpv gear as of yet still looking on what might be best to start with the frame should be here in 4-7 days ordered it last night... plan on doing the build video when i get it on up to the first flight also ordered the naza and gps from ebay found 1 with a better price brand new... i decided to go with the team blacksheep quad over the qav 500 due to what it comes with and the fact i know DJI makes good stuff it comes with the it comes with motors frame arms esc's also comes with 2 sets of props 1 10" set for use with a 3s lipo and 1 8" set for use with 4s lipo ... man can't wait to get this here and on the table...

Lee

Awesome Kyle,
Look forward to seeing it. Take loads of pictures. I'm trying to decide which frame i'm going to cut with the CNC machine. So many choices.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Great Kiel can't wait to see it lol. When the weather warms up ill bring my QAV with me to Porter. You'll have to come pick me up and we can go chasing one anougher around. Pretend we are Lee and Kiof! Lol. Should be done great places to fly round there close to the lake!

Top Bottom