JR Pulled a big trigger today

Dirk

It's a good thing I am not married! Pulled the trigger on a new JR XG14 today. It was a toss-up between a DX9 and the JR, but the JR won the toss because of the additional channels. I was also eyeing the DX18, but the price was out of my range.

I am going to use the X-Bus feature on my 700 and my fixed wings. My Pilatus PC-21 has maxed out my DX8. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I will ever fly anything needing more than 8 channels.

I should have it in my grubby little paws by Wednesday. I will give ya all some feedback on the radio.

Tony

Staff member
The only downside about that Tx is that it's DMSS only. So any DSM2 and DSMX Rx's that you have won't work with this. I think there is an update you can do, but not sure. Regardless, it's a fantastic Tx and I have thought about it myself. Can't wait to see it in action.

murankar

Staff member
JR still makes decent equipment, usually you have to pay for it though. Good deal I hope it works out for you and your projects. Yes do post your opinions on this radio. I think you'll be the first one with it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Dirk

I am not too fussed about the DMSS. I am keeping my DX8 for all of my foamies. I am not going to buy a whole lot of receivers to replace my DSMX stuff.

Tony

Staff member
Right on. No matter, DMSS has less latency and better signal quality. Or is supposed to.

Top Bottom