PROTO

EyeStation

Always impressed with your flights. I wish that you would point out spots where you were not happy. Sorta self critique to give us a clue as top what was not planned. I don't know what the move is called, but I love the stuff at the 0:52 mark, tail down and a huge outside roll.
Love it!

Morus

Always impressed with your flights. I wish that you would point out spots where you were not happy. Sorta self critique to give us a clue as top what was not planned. I don't know what the move is called, but I love the stuff at the 0:52 mark, tail down and a huge outside roll.
Love it!
Thank you for the kind words dude :)
I'm not happy with the whole flight to be honest at all.... I had a few tricks on my mind what I wanted to put into the flight but after I smashed it into the ground I was lost.... I could hear that there is no violent vibration after the crash and the heli felt ok too so I made a close funnel to take a look at he heli's body and than just kept on smacking but I couldn't get really low afterwards and the whole flight got messy.
No real good moves.... also my governor is not 100% good still which caused issues too in the moving piro tic tocs.... This flight was a very lame flight to be fair... but the fact that the sikds broke of made it funny this is the only reason I uploaded it.

Top Bottom