Project X

Stambo

That's more like an H than an X. :)

I don't think it will fly, there's a prop missing. :p

PS Don't let Tony see it, that wiring will give him nightmares. :)

Lee

Not bad, not bad :D
DT750 motors. The multi rotor pilots bread and butter motors. Good for everything :D
You'll love it Graham.

Graham Lawrie

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!:)

I have just been trying to download stuff for the programming of the board gyro and reading of the programmes!!:(

Now I know why I was given this project:) YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE:)LOL

Lot more new stuff to me:) going to enjoy this:)

A manual would help and I will post questions in relevant section:)

Stambo

Is that a multiwii or one of the hk red boards?
I am in the process of getting a HK crius clone board to fly with MegapirateNG firmware.
It flies at the moment but there are so many parameters to adjust.
HUGE learning curve.
Hopefully be worth it in the end as it has compass, GPS, alt hold, RTL and waypoint nav capability.
Way beyond the KK2 that I am used to.

Graham Lawrie

Not sure Stambo as I never bought it:) Looking at it for a friend:) I think it is a Hextronik?

Its all new to me so I am on a big learning curve:)

Stambo

You gonna have to identify it so you know what firmware it will run.
And what program to configure it with.:)
Hextronic is a Hobbyking brand.

wolfman76

I know it is not a multiwii board they are blue I know I have three.. and it is not a multiwiicopter board the are black and round oh yeah I also have one of those too 140 w/o gps bout 220 us with mag compass is what they use on the scarab quads copters lot cheaper then a Naza with gps I got one of those too got it for when I had my tbs discovery teamblacksheep quadrant that is about 500..... have with it Graham you are going to love the test flights

Last edited:

Stambo

I know it is not a multiwii board they are blue I know I have three.. and it is not a multiwiicopter board the are black and round oh yeah I also have one of those too

I may have to disagree with you there. :)
I think it may be this MultiWii PRO Flight Controller w/MTK GPS Module without the GPS.

Check it out Graham, have a closer look at yours and if I am right you have a starting point. :)

Here is a close up pic of the board http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uploads/821780514X997739X52.pdf

Last edited:

Stambo

That is the board Stambo:)and I have the GPS module:)

Not had a lot to do with the Multiwii firmware all though I am thinking of trying it on my new FC board.
Be interesting to see what you think of it.
What I do know is they all hate vibrations.
Isolating the FC and balancing the props is critical.
I have also found out that to much isolation of the FC is almost as bad as not enough.
KK2 was never so fussy. :)
Also I discovered today that if you are going to use a lipo alarm, get it as far away from the FC as you can.
They wreak havoc with the onboard compass.

Last edited:

Stambo

Just noticed Graham that the props you have on in the picture all seem to be the same.
On a quad, 2 motors turn clockwise and 2 counter clockwise.
Diagonally opposite motors turn the same way as each other.
This also means you need 2 clockwise and 2 counter clockwise props.:)
This may seem obvious to people that fly quads but just in case you overlooked it. :)

Multiwii documentation will tell you which is which.

Top Bottom