Progression

This is how far i have progressed flying my Blade 450X, Had 4 good flights tonight making a total of 17 flights overall, I ended up changing my D/R expo to 85 and 20% expo this made it feel better for me. I was a little nervous as i was being supervised and watched by 12 other experienced pilots, which is my first time flying in front of strangers. All comments welcome - Allan

Last edited by a moderator:

Admiral

Extremely well controlled hover, your doing great, everybody watching would have been a beginner at some stage, they are probably marveling at your progress.

Well had a good start to the day with this flight, i was quite pleased with myself, i also got buzzed by a low flying sea king and typhoon fighter jet. On my third flight my heli went vertical with no input from the tx, it went up about 60ft quickly did a loop and nose dived into the ground totally destroying it. Im at a total loss as to what happened.
[video=youtube_share;zdv5y3BZTsA]http://youtu.be/zdv5y3BZTsA[/video]

Lillyryan

Oh sorry to hear this mate. I know it's gutting when something goes wrong but don't let it put you off. Could of just been a ball link breaking. Are there no signs?

If it won't fly put a bigger engine on it!!!

Been practicing with my little nano. this vid i tried 3 things at the same time 1. No D/R or expo 2. Idle up 3. Pinch method on TX. I couldnt believe how much more control i had, im really pleased with myself now. Need to try this with my 450 but not sure about using idle up,

- - - Updated - - -

At my third attempt i managed to do a side in hover, tried to do a nose left hover but kept crashing so more practice needed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6z-iWDvhsw&feature=youtu.be

- - - Updated - - -

At my third attempt i managed to do a side in hover, tried to do a nose left hover but kept crashing so more practice needed
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6z-iWDvhsw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom