Other Programing my th9x with er9x frimware

murankar

Staff member
Wow this thing has a learning curve. Once you understand the layout its not to bad although setting up a heli is a bit of a pain with out the computer. Anyhow lets get to the point of me writing this post.

I just learned how to setup elevons on this thing and let me saw how easy this is.

I can set up my mixing for any channel I want, for now I have channel 2 and 7 for my control surfaces and channel 3 for throttle.

Stambo

I assume its pretty similar to a 9XR.
I had a quick learning curve the other day, I had to help my stepson set his up for a 450 quad.
As you say, once you understand the basics of the system it is actually not so bad to work with.
And there is so much info available on the net to help.
Whatever you are doing, chances are someone has already done it.

I am looking forward to getting my hands on the Taranis as this is also very similar.
I will have lots to learn as I need to set up 500 and 450 heli's as well as full size and micro quads and my micro heli's.

murankar

Staff member
9xr runs on its own version of er9x. But basically its the same thing. So far I am impressed with the flexibility of the firmware on this thing. My radio with this firmware is "kinda" lik an 8FG where you can assign anything anywhere.

Top Bottom