Problem calibrating in Phoenix

DAL2855

Banned
I finally figured out that I already had the USB cord for this Turnigy 9X radio! I have absolutely no idea where in the world it came from but I have it! I can get everything calibrated in Clearview Sim, but can't get the throttle calibrated correctly in phoenix! Need some help here guys!

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
is it the Phoenix cable? If it isn't the Phoenix cable that might affect how it works... But not sure.

DAL2855

Banned
So is there any way to cure this issue Westy? I'd really like to be able to get in on some of the online sessions from the forum but can't do that with Clearview can I?

Westy

LEGEND
yep .... hobby king 9 in one or 12 in one kit

If ya had got one 3 weeks ago when you first started having issues .... you would be up and running.

LMAO

you need to show me .... what is happening ..... answer me this?

Are you running std Turnigy firmware?

Are you running Single servo ?

Have you callibrated the thing in Windows like we talked about weeks ago?

Last edited:

DAL2855

Banned
Yeah I got it calibrated in windows, and if I put it to single servo, then I get no collective movement at all in Phoenix!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm running stock firmware dunno how to update it or anything like that!

- - - Updated - - -

And I didn't have the money to order the unit from hobby king, maybe this week when I get my check from the VA I'll order one!

DAL2855

Banned
Yup! Everything works perfectly in Clearview as well! I can fly just fine in Clearview sim but phoenix is acting weird!

Stambo

Just a thought, make sure when you calibrate in phoenix you have throttle curves at std linear curve and start and finish with throttle stick centered.
Also make sure you have throttle and collective (pitch) assigned to same channel.

Last edited:

DAL2855

Banned
Ok finally got the throttle and pitch axis to calibrate and now the Elevator channel is acting stupid! Man I can't win for losing here!

Top Bottom