Quad Problem binding

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Help again please. I have 2 QX90c quads. My first QX had no problems binding. The second one,on the other hand, problems. I've tried every combo for the F3 evo FC and I can't get that blue light to flash fast so I can bind. I have the spektrum DX6 gen2 and I've tried set spektrum_sat_bind=9 & 5 and 0 but still the blue light flashes slowly. Any way to fix this or just another bad quad to my collection :(

Tony

Staff member
Have you tried plugging in the quad in and waiting? I suspect you have, just checking.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Tony but no luck so far. I'll try latter on this evening. I have to cover vegetation. It was 29 degrees this morning and somewhere around 31 tomorrow morning. Our plants,shrub and garden were blooming the other day and here we are, the next day running around like chicken with their heads cut off trying to cover anything that can be saved :waa:. This weather is :censored: up.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, we need to plant our garden, but I'm not doing what we did last year. Lost over half of what we planted. I would rather plant late than have things killed by frost and/or freeze.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Back to the QX90c, After a break, I was able to get the motors to spin but no TX control. It a start I guess. I don't know but I'll keep on trying and if anyone has any suggestion please do tell, I'm all ears. I forgot to mention when I went into Clean flight, I reset the settings and that's how the motor got to spinning with the battery, I guess.

Top Bottom