presentation

mantonio

Hello all. My name is Manuel Antonio, I'm Portuguese and I'm starting in aeromodelling. What pleases me most in aeromodelling is the construction of models. Have built my own treiner (a Calmato). Now I would like to build something more difficult, an F-16.
Can someone get me a drawing, the most detailed possible?

wolfman76

i don't have one to give you but i can offer you a very big WELCOME to the forum.. Even though i can't help you trust there wil be someone on here that can and you will find all of us to be extremely friendly and helpful in any way we can and 1 main rule we all agree with on the forum is there can never be too many pictures or videos of whatever projects you may be working on.....

Lee

Hi Manuel,
Welcome to the forum. we all love building things here. When you have the plans, let us see your build.
Saludos de Tarifa Espana
Lee

murankar

Staff member
Welcome, not much of a plane guy. Wish I could help you, all I got is a welcome also.

Pictures and videos are a must.

BOKI

Hi Mantonio; I never built any models but had a brother who would draw up his own plans & lay them out & cut balsa out & build them! He was good at it! Welcome to the site & I'm sure someone can help you! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom