Posting a build

fhu667

It was suggested that I document my 360 build. What would be the correct forum to post it to? Are there some good examples to give me an idea of what to look for?

Tony

Staff member
For that helicopter, teh 450 section would be best, or you could put it in the project section. I guess I could create a "Build" section for this kind of thing. Just depends on the feedback I receive.

fhu667

I flipped through and didn't see what I was looking for. I'll put it in the 450 section. I can't start till I get all my parts anyway. Who knows how long it'll take for them to get here....

murankar

Staff member
I would say 300 or 450. I would also suggest maybe even a blog of the build. Use the forum as the q&a and the blog as the build progress. I really like using the blog as the actual build location.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
It's kinda like the 500 vs the 550. More than likely it would fit better in the 450 area.

Actually after thinking a bit (that's been a tough thing to do lately) that yes the 450 area would be the best place for it.

Lee

The 360 is the blades size. Its bigger than a 450, so def not in the 300 section. I did my 360 build thread in the 450 section.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, what Lee stated. The Warp 360 is a TRUE 360 whereas the 450's are actually 325's. Doesn't make sense to me, but it is what it is...

murankar

Staff member
For some reason I was thinking that there was a new class size. Tellin us, had some very long days these past few days.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Frank! Good to see you here bud. I was wondering if you joined here :D

Yes post pics of that warp.. And the other ahem... Bird ... Lol :)

People crave pics and videos here ... :D and you have a sweet fleet already :)

murankar

Staff member
Someone has been bogarting some pics of a cool fleet? Now that cats out of the bag start posting.

fhu667

Someone has been bogarting some pics of a cool fleet? Now that cats out of the bag start posting.

I may have been bogarting a little bit, but to be perfectly honest most everything showed up at pretty much the same time. However, I don't have anything really special that is actually airworthy at the moment.

murankar

Staff member
I have a non air worthy Protos Mini and Gaui X3 but I'll post anyways. Just need some time for the Gaui X3.

Top Bottom