Spektrum Post Your DX8 Files

Tony

Staff member
This is the thread for all of those files that you DX8 owners are looking for. Over time, we will get a pretty good collection of them in here. Remember, Rc-Help.com nor myself take any responsibility for any of the files that are uploaded. You are using these files at your own risk. Please remove all props and blades and unplug your motor prior to testing. Let's all be safe out there and help each other out.

When you upload a file, make sure the file name explains what the file is. Such as "130-x.spm" and so on. That way, people don't have to download a bunch of files hoping they are getting the right one.

I have added some of my own files and again, use these at your own risk. I can't remember what I did with these. The bipe, trainers, and hk450Pro I have no clue what are in them since they are not in my tx anymore. I will make another backup soon and I will upload those to this thread.

I will be adding an icon at a later date, but for now, just know that a .spm file is a DX8 file

To upload your file, you simply click on the Go Advanced button below the reply box. In the advanced reply, you will click the attachment icon (top row, 4th one over, it's a paper clip) and select your file. Please ONLY upload single files. Don't go putting all 30 files in a .zip folder and upload those. If you have 30 files that you want to upload, then select the 30 that you want in your backup file from your DX8 and let the forum upload them one at a time.

Below are the files that I'm using. They are pretty descriptive, but if you have questions, just ask.

View attachment 03EXTRA2.SPM Fliton Extra 260 40"

View attachment 11FF22__.SPM Rc Foam Fighters FF-22, Used with dual EDF's

View attachment 09RCTRAI.SPM Rc Trainer (i'm looking into this)

View attachment 08RCTRAI.SPM Rc Trainer (I'm looking into this)

View attachment 06EDGEMI.SPM Fliton Edge Mini 40"

View attachment 05ROGUEB.SPM Fliton Rogue 3D Bipe 30"

View attachment 04EDGE54.SPM GreatPlanes Edge 540T 50"

View attachment 01MCPX__.SPM Blade mCP-X (brushless settings with more powerful HP08 motor)

View attachment 02T-REX6.SPM Align T-Rex 600 (Not sure if this is the file I'm using now. Will look into this)

View attachment 14MSR___.SPM Blade mSR

Tony

Staff member
I honestly have no idea lmao. I think I used one for personal use, and the other was a copy that I made during the videos. But I will look more into this when I wake up.

wolfman76

that is cool thanks tony i wish i had some files i could upload right now maybe when i get my extra 300 foamie, monster tensor bipe, Great planes eagle 2 trainer and the p-51 i will load those up...

Top Bottom