Spektrum Post your DX7S files

Like most ive seen the thread for dx8 files but theres nothing here for the new DX7S. So if anyone can will you please post your tx files if u have a DX7S, i hope to get all sorts of files for all helis and skill levels so ppl only have one quick stop and they can either fly on a maiden flight or try out other preferences. I currently am quite new to the whole heli hobby & ive own a Trex 450 PRO FBL 3GX for over a month now but yet to fly cuz i do not have a clue on how to setup my settings on my DX7S or my heli for that matter and ive search far and wide and im only able to get answers like googleit or check out youtube but nothing specific or even close. Im making this thread cuz this reason almost has made me ditch the entire hobby so onstead now if others are trying to get good detailed complete info theyll be able to and wont get discouraged. On the 3rd of june when i get paid i plan to buy a blade 450 3D cuz i can get a brand new bnf from ebay for $199 and they have easily locatable files for my tx on horizon hobby to just download and im off then maybe that will help me with learnong what kind of settong to use on my trex 450. Yet om still in debate on if i should just buy a trex 250 from a guy onstead because he said he would help me setup both mine and his that ill buy for free and plus then ill have alittle size diversity to then. Idk let me know on ur thoughts all and please post ur tx files especially beginner settings for ppl like me to stay in the hobby. Thanks Tom

In all honesty, you can pick up the files from the horizon hobby site etc, but then you never find out just what your radio can do.
I bought the dx8, and did the same thing, just tried to find downloadable files, I had no idea what to do when it didn't work, how to change things.
It's not that hard to take a few minutes and learn how to use it.
As Tony has stated in another post, the Dx8 and the 7s are essentially the same, the 8 just has an extra 3 position switch, that you wont even notice.
Have a read through the link I put in your previous post, and I'm sure the other guys will post other links to set up their radios. But if you follow the DX8 set ups, you will do exactly the same with your 7s

Tony

Staff member
I posted this on my DX8 page, and I have to post it here. Anyone that uploads and trades files use those files at their own risk. Rc-Help.com nor any of it's members take any responsibility for any damage that may happen to your transmitter, helicopter, personal property or personal injury to yourself or others. One persons file may work for one, but be completely reversed for the other. Use at your own risk.

IMO, since you are just starting out, do not get the 250. There is a very good reason why the one that I HAD was called Nightmare. They are a handful to fly. Get either the mcpx or the 130x instead. If you are just starting out, then follow along with my flight school linked below to get your fingers working once you get your bird going. Learning your basics, as boring as it may be, is key to progressing faster than if you just tried to jump into it with forward flight. I myself as well as others on here are having to go back and get back to the basics so that we can progress farther than we are now.

Rc-Help - Rc-Help Flight School

Tony now it's my turn to say thanks for the link, I didn't even know it existed. Will be going through the articles later!!
Awesome work

Tony

Staff member
That, I think lol, was my bad. For some reason the flight school was unpublished. I think I was going to redo it, but after watching all of the videos again and reading them, I'm going to update #3 maybe, and just start again from #12 and move on. Now that I have my heli back that I started them with, I can finish them. However, it will look a bit different in the next videos with my latest order hehe.

Top Bottom