• Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Post Your Current Print Job

Tony

Administrator
Staff member
This is just a thread to post up your current print jobs. Try to guess what this is…

6BD8DCA2-A41E-49E3-B368-E6CDEFB38782.jpeg

Tony

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to callsign4223, I have two of the Ubiquiti Flex Mini's and they are awesome! I have one in my living room for everything connected to my TV and I have another one on my desk for my computer, work computer, TV as my top monitor, my sim rig and an extra port for whatever I need. My work computer is on a VLAN and the setup is super simple.

Unfortunately the Flex Mini does not have any mounting options and I really do not like just having it sitting on my desk. So I found a mount that someone already designed and I'm printing two of them right now. At first, I wanted 100% infill, but after seeing the 20+ hours for print time, I lowered that down to 15% infill and it's now 9 hours lol.

Below is the sliced image. I will try to remember to post an image after it is done printing.

Flex_Mini_Mount_Slice.PNG

Nikkita

Hi everyone,
Not exactly a "current print job" cos it didn't really take long. Anyway, just a very simple flybar locking tool that I'll need very soon for setting blade pitch on a clone 450. Stl made in Freecad, sliced with Creality slicer and printed on an Ender 3.
m2 x 14 screw fitted nicely into top of rotor head.
Free Stl file should be on Cults3d.flybar-lock-tool.jpgDownload free STL file Flybar locking tool • Design to 3D print ・ Cults

I think I love 3d printers as much as I love helicopters!

Tony

Administrator
Staff member
Yea, if I was more into flybar heli's, that would definitely be a good tool to have! Back in the day, I made one out of acrylic (which you probably saw in one of my videos) and it did the job, but I like how you have that one wrapping around the flybar! Awesome job :thumbsup:

And just an FYI, STL files are allowed on the site. No worries about the link to the 3D page, just letting you know.

Top Bottom