Post Up What You Got For X-Mas!!!

Tony

Staff member
Did you get everything you wished for this year? I know I sure did. From family and friends being here to great food and awesome new toys, it's a great X-Mas for me and my family.

Post up pictures, video, or even just text of what you received this holiday. We would all like to see it!

As for what I received, well, you will just have to wait on the video :chuckles:

Tony

Staff member
Ah yes, the good ole 1/8th scale. Those are awesome little cars! Sure wish I had one!!!

wtowns

A picture of my slightly early christmas present...Awsome I love it...QAV 250, set up with FPV...cheers.iphone 25.12.2014 009.jpgiphone 25.12.2014 006.jpgchristmas quaddie 001.jpg

Not sure if that worked...Haven't posted a picture before.

christmas quaddie 001.jpg

iphone 25.12.2014 006.jpg

iphone 25.12.2014 009.jpg

Tony

Staff member
It worked, awesome little quad you have there! Man I need to get into that stuff!

Lee

Santa had a year off in our house. Its been a hard year.
I did get a bit of money from my mum, but unfortunately thats already gone, as I crashed my Warp 360 last week LOL :D
I'm hopin gmy wish from Santa comes in Jan, in the shape of a new job :)

Tony

Staff member
Right on bro. I know it's been hard for you and Celia this year. I do hope you guys have a better year next year.

Microbus

I got a groovy quad from my cousin. It didn't come with a camera, but a camera upgrade is available - and I've already ordered it. The thing is pretty cool!

Admiral

My wife and I gave each other the cruise, nothing left for helicopters after that but I'm not complaining, have a great New Year I intend too.

Cruise.jpg

Cruise.jpg

Tony

Staff member
A boat, out in the middle of the shark filled ocean with no apparent bottom? lol, I don't think I could ever do that hahaha.

Hope you have a great time. Just had a friend of mine go on a cruise and she had a blast!

Lillyryan

Well the Mrs got me a little Hubsan X4 quadcopter in my stocking with FPV. Got to say that i thought it would be a load of rubbish. Well its a pretty amazing little gadget. When you fly it in normal mode it is as docile as anything but once in expert mode with 100% in sensitivity it is completly nuts!!!!. Never thought anything like this would interest me but i think i could do with some advice on building a good quadcopter with something like a gopro camera on it. Anyway her is a quick vid of its test flight. Hope i have uploaded it correctly.
[video=youtube_share;1sWAGbN6uUk]http://youtu.be/1sWAGbN6uUk?list=UUn36g73fHbk6XB2oKDWFGvA[/video]

trainrider06

I almost went for one of those instead of this Nano QX
but I do love this little Nano...but durn I like the camera
setup on that X4, and have read it's quite a nice little quad!
May have to add one to the stable sometime!

Top Bottom