Post the pics of your "Branded" RC gear!! :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I'll start. My first bird to be branded fully.. My vibe 55.. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352866086.676901.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352866160.272550.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352866179.756002.jpg

More to come. So lets you what brands you got.. Where? Any decal!! :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352866086.676901.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352866160.272550.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352866179.756002.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
So... I see no one else is posting any pics here . Lol

If you love RC-Help so much!!!! You gotta brand your helis with it!!!!! That's right!!!!

My helis are all branded with the beautiful rc-help decal

Check out my new addition :)

image-1328201718.jpg

My big birds ... Not shown here is my 130 :)

image-3909430655.jpg

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

image-1328201718.jpg

image-3909430655.jpg

heli-maniac

Re: Post the pics of your "Branded" RC gear!! :)

i had all ready started a post on this and no one post up on it

- - - Updated - - -

here are mine

Tony

Staff member
You guys feel free to bump a thread after about 24 hours if no one is replying. Sometimes, things are over looked. It's rare, but it happens.

Derek

Hey Tony! If ya would, would ya print some out for me? I'd gladly pay ya a few bucks and pay for shipping. No rush...just when ya have time. That would be cool!

I do talk about RCH, alot, with some buddies of mine (non-RC'ers) and I'd be happy to have the site name on my heli and planes.

Graham Lawrie

Re: Post the pics of your "Branded" RC gear!! :)

Very nice Gaba:) where did you get the decals...........remember no such thing as a stupid question, i am typing this before i look in the store:)

- - - Updated - - -

Very Nice Jesse:)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Tony! If ya would, would ya print some out for me? I'd gladly pay ya a few bucks and pay for shipping. No rush...just when ya have time. That would be cool!

I do talk about RCH, alot, with some buddies of mine (non-RC'ers) and I'd be happy to have the site name on my heli and planes.

DITTO ME TO TONY:):loyal::lol:

Tony

Staff member
Graham, Frank, it may be a little expensive to ship decals over to you guys, but I will definitely look in to it. The wife and I are trying to figure out how we can get more items in the store such as the decals and make them as cheap as possible for everyone all over the world. It just takes a little time to get some kind of relationship with the postal service so that you can get the deals that make it cheap enough to actually be feasible to do. But I assure you, I am looking into this. I need to order more red vinyl since I used all of it up on all of the other decals. I will let you guys know when I have them.

And Derek, again, I'm going to be ordering more vinyl sometime and I'm going to do a mass print of decals and you can bet you will get some.

Derek

That would be awesome, Tony! Thanks! I look forward to getting some! Just let me know when you have a batch ready for me.

Tony

Staff member
You know I will. Just need to find the file, and get some damn glasses so I can see the decals to weed them out lol. It's getting harder and harder to see the older I get.

RC MAN

Hi yall,
Heres a few pics of my bird the stickers will go on, just have to find a lexan canopy for it.

I wanna paint it chrome with blue lightning bolts, kinda electrifying.

This whole heli is made from aluminum, just need to strip the rotorhead and do that too.450 Stainless screws.jpg450 ready for canopy.jpgIMG_0921.JPGIMG_0978.JPG Stainless screws are a lot better than the black steel 1s. Im making a kit to sell here in Germany for the 450s.

Hope ya like it, should be a show stopper, If I dont crash it.

Frank

450 Stainless screws.jpg

450 ready for canopy.jpg

IMG_0921.JPG

IMG_0978.JPG

Derek

Here is the start of my "RCH" branding. It's a bit subtle, for now, but it's a start. The following picture is of the horizontal stabilizer for my current scratch build project, called the FB Albatross. I just simply did a Google search for "rc-help.com" and found a great image. I saved it to my computer, opened it up in Paint, and printed out 2 images, to start. I placed them on the elevator surface instead of the rudder surface because I have plans for the vertical stabilizer.

I hope ya'll like it!!!

GEDC0019.jpg

GEDC0019.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Holy crap, that is a VERY old image lmao. didn't even know it was still floating around out there. The new images are not out there because you must be a member on here to see any of the images. Might change this after I purchase a larger server. Plane looks great Derek.

Derek

I'd like to take this same image to Kinko's and have then enlarge it for me so that I can add the decal to the side of the fuselage. The fuselage is 9.5' long. It could use some decoration. I'd like to add this same image to the outer wingtips, as well.

Top Bottom