Post Moderation, Please Read

Tony

Staff member
If you are a member that has under 100 posts and you try to post more than 3 images or links, once you click the submit button you will get a message (This post will be available once a moderator approves it) or something like that. If you get that message, let me know and I will approve it. I just approved 4 of them just now, and thought I would let you guys know that you can get ahold of me to approve them.

When I get a chance, I will be making some changes to the forum so this doesn't happen again after 5 posts. As stated, its under 100 posts and you can be moderated, but after I make all of the changes, it will be 5 posts. just give me some time. I know this is frustrating, but this is an antispam measure for those spam bots that like to post a lot of links or pictures. And being a family site, some of the spam links and pics are not work or family friendly. So I will be making some changes to help out the members of this site and keep them from being moderated.

If you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know. This is a members forum and your opinion counts!

Top Bottom