PM's are back, please use caution

Tony

Staff member
Just wanted to take a quick moment and let you all know that the PM's are back. The reason they were removed was because of the issues we had in the past. If you remember the double posting issues we had, it all had to do with the email system on my server. Something is wrong. Well, I can't stop the posting on the forum, and surely don't want to, but I could disable the PM's and help cut down on some of the issues.

We have a patch on the email system now, hence why the forum is running smooth, but I do have plans on completely redoing it in the future.

I ask all of you to head over to your usercp by clicking this link --> RC-Help.com

Scroll down and under "Email Notification of New Private Messages:" set this to "Do not receive email". This will help cut down on the email usage on the forum and help keep the server running smooth until I can get a permanent fix in place.

Also, if the members that have PM's in their inbox, please go in and clean out your inbox. This will help keep the server running faster as well.

And as always, everything is stored on the database. So don't go doing anything illegal in there. If I get a subpoena to release my database records, I'm going to be pissed hahaha.

Tony

Staff member
Right on, thanks guys. One of these days I will learn everything there is to know about servers and I will have all of these issues fixed. until then though lol....

Top Bottom