Batteries Pluse batteries are here

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well, I got my batteries for my Shuriken 180 today IMG_1188.JPG . I cant wait to get it airborne. I'm charging batteries right now hoping to get a couple of test flight in before dark :).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Not so sweet and no video. It would of looked like a kangaroo bouncing down the yard. Mann does this thing boogie. It's got plenty of get up and go. Enough for me to crash with style Lol but fixable, this time. I should of practice alot more then I did before putting on the goggles. Oh well, live and learn. First I broke the pivot point mount on the camera which I fixed IMG_1190.JPG . Second the battery balance connector broke. I'm not sure if this battery will work IMG_1189.JPG and last, has nothing to do with me but what the hell is that blob? Quad works fine IMG_1192.JPG I also installed furniture pads to the underneath the quad. My TBS, before It flew the coop, had cushion underneath and it worked fine so I put them on the 180 IMG_1191.JPG So not bad for my first time with the Shuriken 180, Huh! :(

Derek

It looks like your balance plug wasn't secured with the battery strap. Running a 4S packs puts a lot of power to the 180 and that balance plug will just bounce around and then....boom....it gets in the way of the props.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, thankfully you can purchase those plugs. Doesn't look like the wires were hurt, only the plastic casing.

Top Bottom