Please Welcome Rc-Help's Newest Sponsor

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, please take a moment to welcome Gear Best to our family. On the right side of the main forum page you will find a new banner at the top of the forum. Please click on it and browse around and help them out, as well as Rc-Help. Sponsors are what keep this site running, so visit them often.

You will also notice a new member named Skye. She is the rep for Gear Best, please welcome her to the family by visiting the link in the sidebar.

Derek

Very cool, Tony! I've heard a few bad things about Gear Best but I imagine you'll have that everywhere. I've surely heard more good things about Gear Best. Where are they located?

Tony

Staff member
Will do! And congratulations Tony on the new sponsor!

Don't congratulate me, this is for Rc-Help.

Good luck with the new sponsor Tony. Could be the start of good things to come!

I sure hope so.

Very cool, Tony! I've heard a few bad things about Gear Best but I imagine you'll have that everywhere. I've surely heard more good things about Gear Best. Where are they located?

You are right, there are a few bad things said about this company. In fact, some of them are in the comments of my videos when I was doing reviews for them in the past. On all of them, I sent an email and the issue was resolved.

From what I have seen, if there is an issue, they will take care of it. A lot of it is lack of communication. Like the servos that I just received from my other vendor. They were ordered, and they were out of stock. So the order just sat there like they just didn't want to ship it. This is what most of the complaints I have heard stem from. But from what I have read and seen, they always make it right otherwise I would not have let them on the forum.

As stated, I have done business with GearBest before and they treated me right. They are a china based company, but their shipping is faster than most out there. I know this from experience. Give them a shot. If something goes wrong, let me know and I will send them an email.

Admiral

I've had an experience with Gear Best, I bought what I believed to be a pair of Tarot retractable U/C Legs, the picture showed two, the description showed two but the parcel only contained one. Their help system responded, but really offered no solution other than me buying another leg which I did which in the end meant that I paid more in the end than I would have elsewhere.

Their products are good, their delivery was good and in the end I only paid a bit more but it took twice as long because of the double order.

If your going to use them send them a query and check what is included in the purchase, as they plagiarize other companies adds and do not correct the differences.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks for that Keith, I did not know that about the company. If you guys have any issues, you can always send Skye (that's her username) a PM and she will do what she can to resolve the issue.

Skye

Hello,everyone!This is Skye from Gearbest.If you have any problem when shopping on Gearbest,you can PM me or send me e-mail:skye@gearbest.com:newbie:

Tony

Staff member
Hello,everyone!This is Skye from Gearbest.If you have any problem when shopping on Gearbest,you can PM me or send me e-mail:skye@gearbest.com:newbie:

Hey sky, sorry about your post being moderated. I didn't even notice and my moderators are slacking on approving posts. I'm going to have to talk to them lmao. But your post is up now so that everyone can see it. Let me know if any other post gets moderated and I will approve it immediately.

trainrider06

Well it seems the teacher did not inform us slackers on where when and how these posts get stuck in this thing you speak of pal! :wink:

Top Bottom