Cars Please help! Acme firewolf RC problem!!

TangoRC007

Just bought this brand new it arrived today...

Charged the lipo up ready to go but when I pressed the throttle I head a clicking/griding noise is the motor pinion to close to the spur gear? Please help :(

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Welcome TangoRC007. Very good possibly on the spur gear being to tight. Open her up and see if you can get a piece of paper between the spur and main gear without tearing the paper. Try that out because we can't Hear your "Hear*" lol :).

TangoRC007

Welcome TangoRC007. Very good possibly on the spur gear being to tight. Open her up and see if you can get a piece of paper between the spur and main gear without tearing the paper. Try that out because we can't Hear your "Hear*" lol :).
I really don't wanna have to take apart everything just to move the motor slightly I'm thinking maybe send it back? Thanks for your reply :)

TangoRC007

Ok well the conclusion is it's the motor red hot within 1 second and not spinning freely so therefore it's faulty model just my luck Zzz

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Send it back if you don't care about the return time with all these over sea ships behind on schedule then opening it up? Figure how long you waited the first time to get your RC and double it...and then some. Just my :2c:

TangoRC007

Send it back if you don't care about the return time with all these over sea ships behind on schedule then opening it up? Figure how long you waited the first time to get your RC and double it...and then some. Just my :2c:
It's a UK based company have many stock won't take long my guess it but they sure are quick enough to take our money!

Top Bottom