Videos Plane chasing and crash

Tasajara

Well I did a little plane chasing with my quad this past weekend. Lot of fun, the first flight went great.
I can't say the same for the second flight. I was doing a straight line when I saw the plane to my right and slowed up.
I yelled Wooo that was close, funny thing was my friend heard me and thought he needed to pull up elevator.
And you will see from the video what happened next. I have already repaired the quad, one broke boom and a motor mount.
I flew it today and it seems good to go. I will get the video he had and post his point of view when he hit me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tasajara

[video=youtube_share;QOZbG2ebV38]http://youtu.be/QOZbG2ebV38[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
I don't know smack about quads. What kind of speeds can they get to? It seems to me that they would necessarily be pretty slow, but you were keeping up with the plane... I'm curious!

Tasajara

I broke one motor mount when the flap from the plane knocked mu motor off. One boom when it hit the ground. And a crack in the frame where my battery straps on. the plane just got the flap knocked off.
What was funny I built the plane from scratch and gave it to him, then he ran me over lol

Lee

That looked awesome. Light damage for such a high fall. Great fun chasing planes. I'm waiting for a day when someone brings a plane to the beach for me to chase.

Top Bottom