General Pitt and Ail question on the AR's

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey all. On either AR7200BX/7300BX I would like to know if the Aileron is on the left or on the right? The information I gathered is that the Aileron is on the right and Pitt"Aux1" Is on the left. According to the manual "Page 6" they state that you "Connect the pitch (PIT) servo to AUX1 on the AR7200BX." When watching Tony's video on setting up the AR7200BX the Aileron is on the right " 10:43 on the video" So my question is.... which way is the proper way to connect the servos or it doesn't even matter as long as everything function right.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you! If the connection is backward, could that have something to do with my heli trying to tip over when lifting up even thought my servo travel movements are correct?

Tony

Staff member
Depends on your setup. If your sticks move the swash correctly and your gyro is correcting correctly, then you shouldn't have an issue.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yes I did check swashplate level @ +/- and 0 pitch. I just got my new DX6 and I'm trying to figure out all the new bells and whistle. It's just going to take some time and the rain we have been having and will be getting doesn't help me out. I can't spool up and check the heli unless I clean my garage and then I'll have a place to spool test my heli.

holtneil

Hi mate your find the new DX6 is close to the DX8 and DX9 on settings so Tonys videos on the DX9 will help

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey holtneil. See....I didn't know that. I will diffidently check it out. Thanks!

Top Bottom