450 Pitch problem

Rfk

Helo members i used tonys pitch guide from u tube, but my problem is that when i go full up with the stick i get + 10 degres in idle up 0 at half but all the way down i get -13 or more and the swash is on the frame. But when i take it out of idle up it goes up to a normal height. If i try to raise the swash at half stick not enought threads on servo links or on there by one thread. swash setings at 60 everything is right execpet stick down at idle up. No sub trims futaba 6exhp old transmiter. copter ae v2 . Any thoughts from members or tony.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Set all your links where the manufacture recommends. Then go into your tx to set your pitch curves. Check out the videos on how to set up your tx. If your using spectrum tx. You can use Tonys numbers. If not they are close anyways. Has far has your futaba someone here should be able to help out. I do not use one myself.

Lee

Did you set your servos arms at 90* when in idle up or normal? I'm thinking that if your TX settings are wrong then mechanical setting will be wrong too. Linear pitch curve, stick in the centre. Arms on as close to 90* as possible then subtrimmed to perfect 90. Then set up the swash level again and see if thats better.

Top Bottom