General Pitch of the blades.

OK, I'M at the step of doing the blades right now at mid stick my pitch is -5degrees when it should be at 0 degrees how do i change this. ?

treff

Hi Beckman Josh. If you look through this site Tony does a great series on how to set up the pitch. It's usually the smaller pushrods at the top of the head. If these rods are fix and you are unable to alter them. Adust the longer ones. There is usually 2 rods either side of the head, one for each blade. I'm pretty new to all this myself so I hope this helps some. Cheers

Slobberdog

Treff he's got a fly bar less, can't remember if its dfc or not,

What reading do you have at bottom stick and top stick

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
On a fbl heli just change this mechanically... Like said above , make the links shorter of possible .... Usually it's a turn to a degree usually...

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Slobberdog

On a fbl heli just change this mechanically... Like said above , make the links shorter of possible .... Usually it's a turn to a degree usually...

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

dont know if the swash is in the centre he might have +7º and -19º and he might need to adgust the servo arms first, thats what i was getting at, the dude has had loads of trouble setting this heli up so wanted to know the basics first.

dont know if the swash is in the centre he might have +7º and -19º and he might need to adgust the servo arms first, thats what i was getting at, the dude has had loads of trouble setting this heli up so wanted to know the basics first.

I, have this is the first RC thing i have ever owned i know lots of people have came from trucks or boats and stuff i just jumped in to helis, and i want to thank all of you that have taken the time to help me out. thank you so much

Slobberdog

The more info we have off you the easier it is to give you the help you need,

everyone has to start from somewhere, I have only got some of the info I now give out thanks to the awesome guys on here over the last few months.

- - - Updated - - -

And if setting up this heli is your first try at rc I understand why 100% you are daunted

Top Bottom