General Pitch Gauge

bigone5500

I bought a pitch gauge from amazon and the stupid thing didn't work. I tried different batteries in it and nothing. It was a YooCoo or something. I guess all of them are about the same right? What's a dependable brand?

Amazon product

Smoggie

Yeah, it looks the same as the Align one. The Align gauge is ok and works well enough but is quite sensitive to even the tiniest vibration so the digits tend to hunt slightly. You maybe just got a bad one, that can happen with any brand.

Tony

Staff member
The way I see it, buy once, cry once. If you buy quality, it will be with you for years. If you buy cheap, you get what you pay for and you are going to have to purchase multiple cheap ones and eventually you are going to spend MORE than you would have to get the good one...

Dan Crosby

Hi, That one is actually in my list, it does show high positive feedback rating, flip the batteries around, or buy new batteries.

Admiral

RC Logger for me, bought the full kit before I retired, to be honest I only ever use the standard blade pitch gauge part of it.

upload_2018-1-17_13-31-54.jpeg

Geena

Staff member
I have one of those kits too. I don`t use the swash level part of it. but the tail blade attachment is cool and works like a charm.

ssschmidt4

I highly recommend looking at the Soko Heli Tool (yes it is expensive)! Not only does it measure blade pitch but also is designed to level your swash! It is all I use nowdays! Before that, I used the Rc Logger 2 and had great setup results with it. Goodluck!

holtneil

That's the same one i use its great , may be check out Tony video on pitch adjust ment with a digital gauge

Top Bottom