Micro Pimp my MCPX

Lee

Just ordered this lot :D I'm a bad boy these last two days. Spent a tonne of money. Well thats what its for :D.
MCPX%2520Parts.jpg

Lee

Yes but if you think what people spend blinging there bigger birds, its not much. Especially as it is going to make it a much better machine not just in looks. And the Landing gear will make the difference. Cheers for that.

Tony

Staff member
Holy crap Lee, I feel sorry for the mcpx now lmao. It's going to have even more power to slam into the ground lmao. That looks like the motors from hobbypartz, is that where you got it from?

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Lee are you going to do a brushless conversion on your mcPX? Would be very helpful if you were to film how to do it. I ordered a brushless motor and esc for my mcPX, and a six port charger like the one you are getting and 6 Turnigy 300ma battery's with upgraded stand for the larger battery and hard landings.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Itll be great if you could make a detailed video with the results and parts used...
I need that very soon too... ;)

Lee

I have ordered from these guys in Texas http://tmkarc1hobby.com/
Unfortunately i had an email from them saying my address wasn't verified. But i have sent them and new one and payed the extra shipping so lets see what happens.
Your gonna have to wait for the review till May when i get back to Spain. All my new toys are being posted there.
I can't wait :D

Lee

The brushless setup i ordered is plug n play and alot cheaper than others i have seen. I got the 10A esc incase i want to upgrade the motor to a Spin 140000KV and really blow this thing up LOL. My friend says that at 100% on a nanotech battery it lasts 1.5mins hahahaha i think i'll need the new 550mAH batteries

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I think then the lhs here has that for 57 bucks total..
It still wasn't plug and play. I had I solder it... I am not so sure...

How much was your upgrade?

Lee

I have ordered the same motor from here http://tmkarc1hobby.com/aeo-m5-brushless-main-motor-for-mcpx-modification-11500kv
As you can see it quite a bit cheaper.
Looks like we are going to have a fleet of super charged MCPX's. Look forward to the videos.

Top Bottom