600 Pimp my Align 600 ESP! Ha ha ha ha!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well, with all the pimping going on round here, I decided to take a look see what was avalibull for my 600. I've wanted to convert it to flybarless for a long time. I found a deal on e bay today for a compleat Align set up for $209.00' free shipping. This system sells for $369.00 on ronlound's sight. I know it may be older technologies but still! Looks like I'll have to Finnish up the f7f and get it off my work bench now.

It's all Tony and Lees fault for going flybarless with new helis and all! Now I've got to get back on the heli band wagon. Hears the link! Ha ha.

Genuine Align T-rex 600 550e 3G Flybarless System HN6110QH Blue | eBay

:ebay::ebay::ebay:

:evil::evil::evil:

Lee

All my toys are pimped now. Need a new one ;) oh i have one just finished today. you'll have to wait to see what it is when my pics upload.

- - - Updated - - -

All my toys are pimped now. Need a new one ;) oh i have one just finished today. you'll have to wait to see what it is when my pics upload.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Time to hit the sym! Lol. I just know there is a fltbrless in there somewhere. All upgraded to rf6 now. Lee you know any thing about the system just bought?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ok. After a few coments made and some more reserch on my part. I should have talked to Tony in the first place before I made my purchase. I still think it is a great buy! Lol $209.00 verses $419.00! My price from ronlound's.com was $369.00. But they were all sold out of the flybarless system anyway. It's a discontinued product! I found out that I can upgrade the program in the gyro to a new one that's 3gx compatible. I bought the updater today for $30.00. So before I install the flybarless system , I'll update the program. I'm still trying to find out if I need to get flybarless blades or if I can use mine. Mine are brand new never used after my last crash! Oh well. Lol if anyone knows let me know! They are Align 3G flybar blades. Hmmm oh well! Lol.

Lee

The blades are fine Sam. Both my helis have there old blades still after the FBL upgrade. Real FBL blades have weight in the tips which helps the FBL unit. Dont ask me the full explaination of what they do, its 2am and my brain is already asleep :D

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well I got my new head and gyro today. Man it looks sweet! It's allready upgraded to v2.1. It's stamped right on the box from heli direct the align supplier. I'm pretty sure I saw v3.0 update somewhere on a sight. I won't get a chance to do anything till after vacation. Can't wait to see what happens then! Got to find out if my ar7200 will work with my new dx8!

Tony

Staff member
Yes, the 7200 will bind with teh DX8. And I have not heard nor seen a V3.0 yet. I just upgraded my 3GX to 2.1 and set it up today. I still need to do some tweaking since i have my gains for the ail and ele all the way up and there is no wag. So I need to raise the settings in the gyro and try again. But it's still very stable.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Yes, the 7200 will bind with teh DX8. And I have not heard nor seen a V3.0 yet. I just upgraded my 3GX to 2.1 and set it up today. I still need to do some tweaking since i have my gains for the ail and ele all the way up and there is no wag. So I need to raise the settings in the gyro and try again. But it's still very stable.

Thanks Tony. I just looked on assurance RC web sight. Punched in my Modle number and v3.0 is there to download.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, that makes sense then, I have seen that version for that gyro. Let us know how it goes when you get it on there. Just remember to take it slow, unlike me on my first lift off lmao. It had been a while since I flew a heli and it showed lmao.

Top Bottom