Pictures you say? Have I got pictures!!

trainrider06

Well i got a nice surprise today! I forgot all about my canopy I designed and ordered from Heliwow.
Got home tonight and sheeezaam! there the box sat on the coffee table!! Yup yup yup!!!!
How's she look??
450L 1.jpg450L close.jpg

450L 1.jpg

450L close.jpg

Smoggie

That's really slick Rodney, a very professional looking paint scheme. Take care of it now, no crashing!

PS.. I see you have had your signature 'hacked';)

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
The heli is looking good! Where's the flight video? :hmmm: Just joking, I know you been having lots of windy days lately. Soon enough you will be airborne.:wiggle:

trainrider06

The heli is looking good! Where's the flight video? :hmmm: Just joking, I know you been having lots of windy days lately. Soon enough you will be airborne.:wiggle:

I actually did get to maiden it, with the other canopy last week, but I was in such a rush to get to the field I grabbed my camera, without battery charged and had no juice to film....:(... it's been raining here and I've been working over a lot, so no time for much of anything! I should be in bed already I am tired tired!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I actually did get to maiden it, with the other canopy last week, but I was in such a rush to get to the field I grabbed my camera, without battery charged and had no juice to film....:(... it's been raining here and I've been working over a lot, so no time for much of anything! I should be in bed already I am tired tired!

Your still up!!! :eek1:

Top Bottom