Picture Uploads

Kevin Mcgrath

Hi, I am a new member and i am in the middle of my first build and have run into issues, i have some questions to ask which require me to upload pics, i have tried Photobucket but when previewing draft the image does not show, am i doing something wrong?

Thanks

Tony

Staff member
Photobucket now requres you to pay $400 a year to post videos on external websites. External from Photobucket that is. The best way to post pictures is to click on the Upload A File Or Photo button next to the Post button and upload images directly to the forum.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, it was about a year or so ago that photobucket started doing this. I ended up paying for a Chrome app so that I could download all of my photos from them and I closed my account. I had to use the app because they are blocking people from downloading albums. This is what happens when companies get greedy. It's just a sad reality now.

Kevin Mcgrath

Very greedy indeed, which will eventual be there downfall i would imagine , i am sure there are plenty out there with the same service at little or no cost at all, thanks for the guidance with the pics, i managed to post my questions, (with supersized images), i will use thumbnails next time.

Tony

Staff member
No worries, the forum will auto resize them, and you can click on them for the full picture.

Top Bottom