Picture Request!

cml001

Hey guys.. It's pretty rare for me to be fly'n with a buddy or group due to my work schedule.. But I want to shoot some video.. Can u guys post up some photos of you "hat cam" mount.. I wanna use my iPhone to shoot but can't really figure out a good method for mounting.. Had a couple ideas goin but wasn't happy with them.. Thankful for your help!

cml001

The quality goin on those? Not a bad price I suppose.. Last eBay order from Hong Kong (binding post for the portable power supply) still hasn't arrived.. I'll look around. Thanks Tony!

Admiral

I use a combination of Hatcam which is an HD keychain camera attached by Velcro to a peak cap, glasses similar to Tony's but with a better lens and a JVC Camcorder when I'm filming my flying mates.

IMG_3192 (Large).jpg

sports Vid Glasses.JPG

All work, the best being the Camcorder it has a better lens and zoom capacity. Which means I have better video of my friends helicopter flying than I do of my own.

IMG_3192 (Large).jpg

sports Vid Glasses.JPG

Last edited:

cml001

$130... That's a new battery!

- - - Updated - - -

I'll just figure a way to mount my iPhone to my hat.

Admiral

These are straight off Ebay they are HD the bigger lens gathers a bit more light but only slightly better than the $30 ones, try the cheaper ones first to see how they go.

Top Bottom