Pics of the projects

fhu667

Yes, and that toilet is the greatest thing..... Let me look for video.

- - - Updated - - -

AHA!

[video=youtube_share;hWpPXCOYQOg]http://youtu.be/hWpPXCOYQOg[/video]

treff

Both fantastic helis and my your work place is tidy. It takes me half and hour to find my helis amongst all the other junk lol

fhu667

Thanks! I think that Goblin is going to be a blast to fly. I had a moment of weakness last week, and I'll be adding another Warp to the stable. However, this one is ready to go, and I can't wait till it gets here.

- - - Updated - - -

Wife's plane complete! :nutkick:
Now back to the Warp.
cub.jpg

cub.jpg

fhu667

Both fantastic helis and my your work place is tidy. It takes me half and hour to find my helis amongst all the other junk lol

I try to keep it clean, but it never stays that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I couldn't pass this one up. Here is what arrived today!

warp.jpgwarp2.jpg

warp.jpg

warp2.jpg

cml001

Well I can tell ya I noticed it between themks and the align!

- - - Updated - - -

Plus I recently smacked the ground w the 450... Hard... They survivied!

fhu667

I'm off to maiden the Warp in the morning. I went through the H3SX setup. I'm not sure I understand all the mixes and governor modes, but we'll see what happens. I know my pitches and movements are right, so I shouldn't have to worry about it doing anything too awful crazy..... I hope.

fhu667

My wife invaded my room and decided to hang my planes and helis. I have to say it turned out looking pretty nice. Then she bought me an extended metal hook like they use at the clothes stores. Getting planes off the wall with that thing is super easy.
room1.jpg
room2.jpg

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

Top Bottom